Active Shooter Response - Instructor
This is an intensive training program that covers a variety of tactical subject matters to include:Individual movement, team movement and operational formation, while instilling the knowledge, mindset and skills needed in Active Shooter Response. By incorporating traditional skills, evaluation skills, and teach backs, with an emphasis on leadership, and documentation requirements this course takes Active Shooter Response training to the next level.
- Must be a licensed sworn law enforcement officer/agent with arrest authority in the prevention, detection, apprehension, detention and/or investigation of felony and/or misdemeanor violations of federal, state, local, or military criminal laws.
- Must be able to participate in intensive training lasting up to 10 hours per day.
- Must not have any medical restrictions
Required Training Materials
- Duty gear
- Writing material
- Camelback or other means of hydration
- Appropriate wear (BDU, agency t-shirt (long sleeve or short sleeve), boots, etc.)
**This course is a 32 hour course. All TCOLE hours are reported for credit and a certificate of completion will be provided.