P2 Concepts Advanced SWAT course is designed to focus on the enhancement of the basic skills covered in Basic SWAT and the development of competencies necessary to conduct specialized missions. Topics, such as hostage rescue, vehicle assaults, high risk warrant service, and tubular assaults will be covered in great detail. Students will also be trained in developing both Operational Plans and After Action Reports.
Students will be assigned to a team and will conduct challenging team building exercises daily that will focus on physical agility and decision making skills. Assessments will be made throughout the week through practical application, reality based scenarios (force on force), and a final FTX on the last day.
Required gear list, all tactical related equipment to include, but not limited to:
- Entry vest / plate carrier with magazine pouches
- Rifle with sling and at least 3 magazines (rifle must be sighted in) Pistol with at least 3 magazines
- Duty belt with holster and magazine pouches
- Helmet (ballistic or bump)
- Handheld light(s) and weapon mounted lights
- 800 rifle rounds – live fire
- 150 pistol rounds – live fire
- Eye and ear protection
- Weapon cleaning kit
- Personal protective gear for force on force (face and groin protection)