From 08:00 until 17:00
At Southlake DPS Training Facility
100 East Dove Road Southlake, TX 76092
(enter # of attendees in the box then click register here)
The objective for this course is learning to effectively design and implement reality-based training (RBT) utilizing Non-Lethal Training Ammunition (NLTA). Together with instruction, the trainer will gain greater conceptual understanding by participating in a variety of reality-based NLTA skill building exercises by active participation as a team member tasked with the development and implementation of group exercises utilizing NLTA.
- Creating a training model
- Training management
- Time management
- Equipment and resources
- Scenario development and evaluations
- Must be a licensed sworn law enforcement officer/agent with arrest authority in the prevention, detection, apprehension, detention and/or investigation of felony and/or misdemeanor violations of federal, state, local, or military criminal laws.
- Must be able to participate in intensive training lasting up to 10 hours per day.
- Must not have any medical restrictions
Required Training Materials
- Duty gear
- Writing material
- Camelback or other means of hydration
- Appropriate wear (BDU, agency t-shirt (long sleeve or short sleeve), boots, etc.)