Tactical Pistol Applications
Tactical Pistol Applications is an intense firearms training course focuses on tactical speed shooting, development of aggressive gun-handling skills and dynamic action while deploying a pistol. Designed to enhance your Tactical Pistol skills as well as your ability to effectively engage threats, attendees will begin with a brief refresher of the fundamentals then begin tactical application skills for engaging single/multiple targets.
- The Do’s and Don’ts to modifying a pistol
- The modern techniques of shooting and applications
- The effects of Sympathetic Nervous System in a high stress environment
- The concepts of your vison in a high stress situation
- Shooting from cover/concealment positions
- Multiple targets
- Shoot and no shoot drills
- Moving while shooting
- Speed Mag Reloads vs. Tactical Reloads
- Must be a licensed sworn law enforcement officer/agent with arrest authority in the prevention, detection, apprehension, detention and/or investigation of felony and/or misdemeanor violations of federal, state, local, or military criminal laws.
- Must be able to participate in intensive training lasting up to 10 hours per day.
- Must not have any medical restrictions
Required Training Materials
- Pistol with at least 3 magazines
- Magazine pouches
- 600 pistol rounds
- Essential duty gear (i.e. duty belt with holster and magazine pouches, load bearing vest or plate carrier, etc…)
- Hydration source of some type
- Ear and Eye protection
- Gun Cleaning Kit
- Writing material
- Appropriate wear (BDU, agency t-shirt (long sleeve or short sleeve), boots, etc.)